Customise Your Referral Code and Start Earning Today!
News & Updates | 04 Sep 2019
Now everyone can be a Star Ambassador and earn 5% bonus cashback on your referee’s spend!
P.S. Update your PolicyPal app to check out our updated feature with a brand new look.
What’s in it for you?
Create your very own referral code and share it with your family and friends. There is no limitation to the number of friends that you can refer to. Now that’s what we call a Star Ambassador!
You get 5% bonus cashback whenever your friends make a purchase on PolicyPal – it’s that simple.
Your friends receive P$2 bonus as a welcome gift from PolicyPal. They also receive 5% off on their insurance purchase with PolicyPal with your code.
Customise your code and start earning today in 2 simple steps
- Create your unique code within the PolicyPal app or on the PolicyPal website.
- Share your code with your family and friends – and voila!
Read More: Introducing Rewards Marketplace by PolicyPal.
Terms & Conditions for Star Ambassadors:
- Customise your code only once.
- There is no limitation to the number of friends you can refer to.
- The 5% bonus cashback is only valid for users residing in Singapore. Star Ambassadors will receive the referral bonus in P$ credits.
- Star Ambassadors earn 5% bonus cashback each time a referred friend makes travel, pet or/and motor insurance purchase on the PolicyPal mobile app and website except for FWD insurance. 5% bonus cashback is applicable even if your friend does not apply your code at the checkout page.
- The code is only applicable to purchases above S$15.
- PolicyPal reserves all rights to change the bonus amount at any point in time and to suspend or terminate any fraudulent activities and any rewards earned will be deemed as invalid.
- PolicyPal reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Modifications of these terms will be effective from the time they are updated in the Terms & Conditions section.
Have any burning questions about insurance or looking for some useful insurance tips? Learn, ask and share with PolicyPal Insurance Community today!